Simple MailChimp is the easiest way to display a MailChimp sign-up form on your website.
Simple MailChimp is, well... simple! There are a few MailChimp add-ons out there but none of them are as simple as this. Simple MailChimp does one thing—display and process a MailChimp newsletter sign-up form on your website—and it does it well.
Don't Repeat Yourself
We pull the merge fields from MailChimp and use the names and validation rules you specified in MailChimp and use those for displaying and validating the field.
Show It Your Way
Flexible variable parameters means you have full control over how the form is rendered. Mix this with your own CSS and your imagination is the limit!
- Fix errors in PHP 5.2
- Fix regression where subscriptions would fail
- Massive speed increase (~250x faster)
- Update MCAPI
- Remove for="" attr from labels whose input doesn't have an id=""
- Remove id="" attr from radio inputs
- Show warning for unsupported field types
- Add w3c_validate="" option to prevent non-valid (but helpful attributes)
- Fix novalidate="" attr value
- Don't output type="" attr twice for text inputs
- Fix issue where form could POST to the wrong location
- Add support for more field types
- Add double_optin parameter
- Fix errors when non-existant MERGE tags are used
- Add browser_validate parameter to plugin tag
- Add error:MERGE conditionals
- When showing errors, merge fields should retain previously entered content
- Fix bug where form may POST to index.php
- Fix bug where control panel would display white screen of death
- Add email_field parameter to plugin tag
- Add parameters and attributes to single vars
- Fix bug where confirmation email would always sent to site owner
- Fix a bug where form would just redirect to site index and not be processed
- Public release